Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Will A Sock Do?

It's Jules' birthday at the end of the month and for the past few weeks I've been wondering what I should get him for his birthday!! The things that he wants I really can't afford! Like... a campervan or in Impreza... or stuff for his music studio...

Tiny suggested socks... but socks are for Christmas! So, he suggested one sock now and one for Christmas. Tempted... but no!

But today, I've found something online that he might like. It's not cheap but it's not that expensive either! All I could hope for now is for it to arrive in 2 weeks time because we'll be away for a week after that... so there will be nobody to pick the parcel up!

I really, really, really hope that he'll like it. It's very practical... which boys like so, I can't really fail!

I can't say what I've got for him as he does read my blog once in a while... I guess you will have to wait until his birthday too to find out what I got for him!

3 Comments:

Blogger aycookie said...

bagi stokin je.jimat.ahaks!

10/04/2006 01:28:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

kan dah cakap... stokin untuk christmas :-p

10/04/2006 05:40:00 pm  
Anonymous ayu said...

bagi sblah je:P

10/05/2006 03:32:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home