Saturday, October 07, 2006

Please Delete Me!

Since The Peong's been experimenting with Blogger Beta, I started to get curious. So today, I checked it out and hey... they have created label for Blogger Beta users. This means, if I chose to change over, I could create categories. Which I've been trying to do and hack on Blogger but to no avail!

With the labels, I could actually put things into 'art', 'photos', and 'di dapur yati' (in yati's kitchen). I got so excited so I started the move until I discovered that if I'm in a team... that is a contributor to another blog... I can't do the switch!

Dammit!!!

Months ago, KB invited me to be a contributor to her blog. I thought since she might need my help with setting up and stuff why not. But then just as it started, we had a fall out... and she never posted anything up her blog since that first time she post something up. I don't think she even looks at it anymore!

But I sure wish that she takes me off her team as I really like to do this switch to Blogger Beta.

Come on girl. You know the way that you always rush into things without thinking? This is the time that I'd really appreciate if you do it to me. Please take me off your team as I would really love to move on as you've deleted me everywhere else in your vacinity.

5 Comments:

Blogger aycookie said...

abang sed your letter ada dekat his house already.maybe after my freaky presentation, i nak balik n berbuka dgn abang kot.and bley amek the post.u bagi ape?im guessing a handmade card raya!when i asked abang 'apa kak ti bg?kada raya?'
die jawab 'tak tau'
so its like a surprise nanti bile i collect it la

10/08/2006 10:36:00 am  
Anonymous sd said...

but it's only a beta, constant stuff may change...maybe even the whole project scrapped :P

10/08/2006 03:07:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to aycookie:
sedap buka kat rumah abang pasal abang belanja eh? hope you like your surprise

reply to sd:
so shall i keep on trying to hack rather than switch?

10/08/2006 06:48:00 pm  
Blogger Peong said...

It may be beta but from the looks of it if you were to sign up with blogger now you could only sign up for a beta acount. My impression is that it is a beta only while people are switching over, and due to the number of people on blogger, that will take some time.

10/09/2006 02:49:00 pm  
Anonymous Sd said...

lol hack away, u trying to edit it so you get the same fetures yati?

try checking both source codes...shame this box doesnt allow all html codes eh ;)

10/11/2006 11:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home