Friday, October 06, 2006

My Sister and I

My little sister asked if I had any recent photos of both of us together... the last time I was home was in November last year. It was my brother's wedding... so there must be a picture of my sister and me somewhere!

On somebody elses camera perhaps... but not on my camera.

There's a picture of me.
There's a picture of you.
There's a picture of me and Fatin... well... she's related and you could photoshop it and put your face on it... that sentence was for my sister.

I know that I do have a picture of you and me together on Jules' hard drive as it pops up as one of the pictures on the XBox screen saver. But I'm not sure that you'd like it as it was when I visited you at your school's hostel and we were mucking about at the back of mom's car with the camera.

But wait... I did find a picture of you and me when were at the aquarium!

9 Comments:

Blogger aycookie said...

kalau tak chunn nape tarok kat Xbox! tak bes laaaa si jules ke si seb ke tgk!tarok la tyme gamba ayu chunn2...zaman sekolah kan zaman poyo2..heheeh

waaaa.next tyme u balik, we must amek gamba togedageda K!

10/06/2006 10:45:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

bukan kak ati yang tarok kat xbox... jules yang tarok!! gambar kak ati yang buruk sume ada kat situ.

memang... kena ambik gambar banyak-banyak and kalahkan model!

10/06/2006 10:51:00 am  
Blogger aycookie said...

btol btol!

10/06/2006 02:29:00 pm  
Blogger sic6sense said...

looks like both of you're running away from the shark in the aquarium illustration!

was it intended?

btw, on the univesrity survey thing which i quoted a few people, i didnt make any of it up! (tis sad eh)(checkout star online)

10/07/2006 03:42:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to sic6sense:
lol... we love sharks and hate dolphins! *grin*

and i don't doubt you... as you say... it is a bit sad! will check it out once i've take a few deep breaths!

10/07/2006 11:05:00 pm  
Blogger aycookie said...

dolphins are sooooo gay

10/08/2006 04:24:00 am  
Anonymous sd said...

yea they are, they're always checking out my bum :)

10/08/2006 03:05:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to aycookie:
i taught you well grasshopper

reply to sd:
there's some things in life that i don't want to know

10/08/2006 06:47:00 pm  
Blogger Rrramone said...

That is really funny! :-)

10/09/2006 09:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home