Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Global Shed

A few weeks ago, a bunch of global6 dj's decided to have a get together.

Just go to one of the dj's house and bring records and just play, one dj after another on the radio station until everyone drops.

And that's just what we did last Saturday. Global Shed was the decided venue.

My cold was starting and kicking in fast but no way will I let it stop me from going to the Global Shed and have a bit of fun and dance.

I've never been to the Global Shed. It's just a little shed in Tiny's mom's garden and I was well impressed!Global Shed1Jules, Tiny, Charsey, DB1, Crimbo and Seb (who is in the picture above) were mixing and playing the tunes out to the massive for 9 hours!Global Shed2It was just great. We boogied and chilled at the same time... And Seb tried to entertain us with his many silly trick, and one of his tricks....Seb Blowing a CondomBlowing a condom on his head... impressed? I wasn't :-p

6 Comments:

Anonymous Seb said...

I know you were impressed really...

At least you laughed ;-)

10/03/2006 07:03:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

if you didn't have your head in the condom... you would have noticed that i rolled my eyes and shook my head... if you call that gesture 'impressed'... yup i was well 'impressed'!

but hey... you might have impressed everyone else, so, my vote might not have counted :-p

10/03/2006 07:06:00 pm  
Anonymous S_D said...

you were well impressed yati...i nearly slipped in the trail of moisture you left behind you :)

10/03/2006 07:11:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

s_d... i had and still having a cold... that trail was a trail of snot! thought i'd better say that before you get any worse ideas!

10/03/2006 07:26:00 pm  
Anonymous lyndt said...

tak tau pun boleh tiup cam belon..brand aper nie? curious gak aku

10/04/2006 04:59:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

tak taulah... nanti aku tanya!

10/04/2006 01:22:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home