Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Closed Account

Last night, I tried to log on to my old work e-mail. I was expecting an e-mail from an academic who is on leave cause I asked him a few questions. I was really concern about my little sister's lone trip next month.

To my surprise, my account has been closed.

I know how things work there and they don't close accounts that quickly. I know some people who has left for months, or even years, and is still checking their e-mails. Especially since there might be post for them and the 'work' e-mail account is the only way to contact them about their posts.

But I guess some people really want me out of there and really can't wait to erase my presence from the department... that's how I felt last Thursday, standing there invisible and the supervisor trying to chuck some of my things out. I was so angry, I had to walk out.

Oh well... I've created a new account where I'm going to send the address to the selected few. If you haven't got my new address... be patient. I'm doing my round slowly.

2 Comments:

Blogger aycookie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/04/2006 12:47:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

oh... is it? OK! i'll edit it

10/04/2006 01:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home