Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Yoghurt Drink

I remember when I was in primary school, the vitagen bus will come once a week with many flavours of yoghurt drinks. My favourite was the purple one. Not sure what the flavour was... must be some sort of berry!

Lately, there's been so many advert about this yoghurt drink, that yoghurt drink and how it is good for you.

Maybe it is good but I like it because I just like the taste... but I don't really like the new ones. I'm sticking to this brand that I used to drink when I was a kid. Not sure if it's doing me any good... but as I said... I love the taste!

But somehow, I think the bottle is smaller than I remember... or maybe my hands are now bigger than they were when I was 9.

I sure hope that it's not because of the popularity of yoghurt drinks are now that the bottles got smaller and the price shot up!

11 Comments:

Blogger Peong said...

Now I like yogurt, and there are very few foods I dislike (maybe 6), but I really have a texture problem with yogurt drinks. I like milkshakes, I like smoothies, but there is something about yogurt drinks. Maybe its just the knowledge that it's runny yogurt... It's weird and I really have no explanation...

9/27/2006 03:06:00 pm  
Blogger Cheeky said...

EWWWW i dont know how you drink these!! i can eat yoghurts but not these drinks. Also they dont taste as nice as black cherry yoghurts :P

9/27/2006 03:19:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

peong and cheeky... i'm not talking about those yoghurt drinks. that's why i don't drink them cause i hate the texture. yakult is nice. it's texture is like normal liquid... like squash only yoghurt flavour. so that's the only one i drink! :-p

9/27/2006 04:43:00 pm  
Blogger sic6sense said...

the 'white one'! funny, never gone off it till today.

9/28/2006 03:36:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

errr sic6sense... what do you mean by the 'white one' since the words are in quotation marks?

9/28/2006 06:55:00 am  
Anonymous lyndt said...

think sic6sense meant the natural flavour...the not so white one actually. funny how we nvr got around to remember the actual flavour of that.But, i like all flavours esp. orange...hehehe
yoghurt drinks aren't bad either..i'll get you one with peach and passionfruit flavour when you're back ok..yummy *grin*

9/28/2006 07:36:00 am  
Blogger sic6sense said...

lyndt is right. since we were distinguishing flavours by colours, thot white would have been apt instead of natural. :)

9/29/2006 08:44:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

reply to lyndt and sic6sense:
i see... how right you are. apart from the purple one, i like the green one too. was that apple?

9/29/2006 09:18:00 am  
Anonymous JulesD said...

Heck i think your all mad....

if you look again at the picture, I'll take the green one on the far right!

yep.. thats the one for me :D

9/29/2006 09:57:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

that's not a yoghurt drink... what are you talking about??! :-p

9/29/2006 05:24:00 pm  
Blogger Peong said...

Jules - I agree completely...

9/30/2006 03:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home