Thursday, September 14, 2006

What Did I Do Now?

I received a confusing text (SMS) message from mom. I have no idea what she's talking about. Did she send it to me by mistake? What could I have done to upset her? I'm here in London and she's there in JB, and when I talked to her on the phone over the weekend, she was fine... and we had a chatter about a lot of stuff... especially One Wing.

Things are not going really great for me today. I'll call her over the weekend once she's calmed down to see what's going on.

If she's been reading my blog... which would be surprising as she doesn't really use a computer unless my little sister is around to assist her... maybe I am in trouble.

Mom, if you're reading this... I'm sorry. Nothing is your fault. You're a perfect mom and in no way do I want to upset or disappoint you. Maybe that's why I always keep things to myself. You have loads of things and my other siblings to think and worry about. I'm OK if you are OK with me. I really hope I haven't caused you any grief as I've caused enough grief already.

Well... I had a bad feeling since last night... and this morning I was just so nervous. I put it down to an event... but I don't know anymore. Mom believes in sensing stuff... you know like sixth sense. I usually just pooh pooh it... maybe there is something to all this sense thing.

I am still very uneasy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ms J said...

babes, you should not wait till the wekeend to call her and sort it out, it will drive you nuts in the next few days till you make that call. Pick Up The Phone NOW

9/14/2006 02:52:00 pm  
Anonymous S_D said...

if the message was:

Blowjobs a tenner
Handjobs a fiver

then i'm pretty sure it was sent to you by mistake :)

you're gonna hit me now aren't ya? :P

9/14/2006 02:54:00 pm  
Blogger The Peong said...

Relax and take a deep breath (or ten). You'll get things sorted out with your mom, but I agree with ms. j, if you can make it happen, call her sooner rather than later.

And smile, Newcastle won today and picked up an important away goal. Things aren't all that bad

9/14/2006 07:11:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to ms j:
thanks for that. i had a good chat with mom tonight... subuh in malaysia! deep family matters... but it will be fine

reply to s_d:
come here and i will slap you! and stop texting me stupid stuff ;)

reply to the peong:
i had a few hundreds breaths!
and yes!! TOOOOOOOOON ARMY!!!

9/14/2006 11:02:00 pm  
Blogger aycookie said...

i am pretty sure mom is not reading your blog.there's a laptop back at home u know.yana's and yana doesnt know about your blog and mom still tataw nak guna computer..its a good thing.even tho i dun rilli buat salah2,i still tanak mom bace my blog

9/15/2006 04:51:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

i know babes... i called mom last night. all i can say to you is thank you for being there for her when i'm not.

hugs!!

9/15/2006 06:37:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home