Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Unfortunately I Have to Decline


Dear Lord Mayor of London,

Thank you for the reception invitation to celebrate the twentieth aniversary of the Big Bang taking place in at Mansion House on 26 October 2006.

Although I would have loved to attend and rub shoulders with the likes of Sir Nicholas Goodison and Alan Yarrow, unfortunately I will not be able to as I will be flying back into the country on that date at 21:00.

Again, thank you for you invitation and I hope that the evening would be a tremendous success.

Best wishes,
yati

5 Comments:

Blogger Peong said...

Look at you with the connections to pull invites to the big to-dos. You must know people or something. :-p

And between when I posted yesterday afternoon and got online at home last night, blogger fixed the comment problem. Yay!

Except that I just found out I have to log in first, comment second, or I lose what I had already written. Nobloggys perfect, I guess.

9/20/2006 02:25:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

personally... i think they sent it to the wrong person. there might just be another yati somewhere out there who has been invited to this event and have connections everywhere. well... i've got your invite if you want it ;-)

good news on blogger fixing the problem! for a minute there i thought you were going to go quiet!

9/20/2006 02:38:00 pm  
Anonymous S_D said...

Best wishes,
yati

P.S I will still be attending the dogging after party behind the club house, the password is bob.

see you there

:)

9/21/2006 07:56:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

*shock* you will s_d? OK... i'll let bob know that you'll be waiting *wink*

9/21/2006 09:15:00 am  
Anonymous ayu said...

wahhh hebat

9/24/2006 01:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home