Thursday, September 28, 2006

Time Difference

One of the things that annoys me about living here is the 7/8 hours (depending on winter or summer time) time difference to Malaysia!

I woke up this morning and found a message on YM from my little sister... and now I feel like I wasn't there for her. I was in bed!!!

Maybe when I have that bit of free time next month, I'll be able to catch her online more often.

I hope you are OK babes. I'll try to call you soon. I'm not sure when you're in class or in the library or just 'lepak'-ing somewhere. But for now, the biggest hug from me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peong said...

I understand completly. My sister and I fight a 12-14 hour time difference depending on the time of year.

9/28/2006 08:21:00 pm  
Blogger Peong said...

Oh, and one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day....

9/28/2006 08:23:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

LOL... thanks for reminding me that on your second comment! really helped after what happened today!

will update my blog on that soon!

9/28/2006 09:46:00 pm  
Blogger aycookie said...

HUGGIES!
(nama pampers lak)
everything is fine now!

9/30/2006 02:14:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home