Saturday, September 23, 2006

Selamat Berpuasa

I was still in bed at 10:00 this morning. I think I deserved it after all the early mornings to work... and I really needed the lie in.

And the phone rang. It was mom. She reminded me that tomorrow is the start of Ramadhan. Yes, it is that time of the year where muslims all over the world will refrain from succumbing to food, water, desire, temper... from dusk til dawn.

I always look forward to Ramadhan... to fasting... as I know how unrully I am and this is where in one month I practice discipline.

Unfortunately, this year, I won't be able to fast on the first day of Ramadhan as I'm exempted from it... which makes me feel sad.

To all muslims... Selamat berpuasa dan beribadah di bulan Ramadhan.

6 Comments:

Blogger aycookie said...

slamat berpuasa also!

9/24/2006 03:49:00 am  
Anonymous lyndt said...

selamat menjalani ibadah puasa. aku started puasa dgn high fever, managed to complete on 1st day, ari nie terus out with no voice, batuk and segalanya..

9/25/2006 05:44:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

reply to ayu:
selamat... selamat..

reply to lyndt:
alahai... kesian orang dengar! sakit sakit pun puasa jugak!

9/25/2006 02:04:00 pm  
Anonymous lyndt said...

on the road to recovery dah as long as aku stop menceceh..ko tau le aku, mana boleh stop *grin*
this raya i'll be seeing you right? yeah!

9/27/2006 03:49:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

la lyndt... aku tak balik lah raya. sebab kakak ipar aku nak beranak next year... so aku balik march!

ish... sometimes bahasa malaysia sound so kasar!

9/27/2006 06:34:00 am  
Anonymous lyndt said...

la..mati2 aku ingat ko balik raya..tak pelah, tunggu anak sedara ko kuar lah jawabnya.

tgk ayat ko gunalah beb..bahasa pasar memanglah kasar..hehehe

9/28/2006 07:39:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home