Friday, September 08, 2006

Ooops...

You know when you're so used to a person and the person actually talks to you like a human being, you tend to forget that he is somebody and the head of the department you're working at! And than you totally forgot about who he is and gives him the address to your blog and when he picked something out and you think... oooo how did he know that and had to be reminded that your life is an open blog... well, it's kind of embarassing!

But Mr Convenor is cool. And because of his coolness... I tend to forget that he is Mr Convenor and treat him like a normal person that oozes coolness that no one else will ever achieve!

I mean.. of course he is not as cool as Jules. Jules is just way to cool, you'll freeze in his presence.

Anyway... I do tend to be over dramatic with things as I am the drama queen! And Mr Convenor knows about that... and no, I don't have a bad thing to say about him because he is just too cool.

OK... enough of this grovelling. I have to do loads of work before I leave this place. And I want to get things right before I'm gone at the end of the month.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms J said...

hahaha...been there before. I often accidently give my blog address to senior people inb the company i used to work for - like the Executive VP of Business consulting - and i had postings about how much i fancy him and stuff we do together. *shudder!*

we are all exhibitionists sometimes!

9/08/2006 11:28:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

me??!! exhibitionist??!! surely shum mishtake :-p

hugs!!

9/09/2006 02:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home