Saturday, September 30, 2006

Hari Raya Card

Today, when I opened my front door there was a letter for me. I recognised the neat handwriting straight away! It was from my brother. He did e-mail me this week saying that he found a perfect card for me... and when I opened it, how right he was.

No... it wasn't anything bad, mean, insulting and things like that... it really reflects our situation. We don't really know what to say to each other... therefore, it's kind of a wheel of fortune thing. Hit the button and it will fall on a greeting. And actually, everything on the wheel is what we would want to say to each other.

The card is now on the mantelpiece.
Thanks bro. It meant a lot... unfortunately, there's not much choice of Raya card here in London. I'll figure something out :-p

updated 16:43
For those who are wondering why my brother sent me and Eid card so early when Eid is not for 3 weeks... in Malaysia, it's kind of like that. You start sending cards from the first day of Ramadhan. We're eager for the celebration like that!! *grin*

2 Comments:

Blogger aycookie said...

a'ah
puasa pon belum tp kad raye dah byk jual2

10/01/2006 02:46:00 am  
Anonymous lyndt said...

i was thinking about it as well..you'll get yours when i come around to buy one * grin*
ko tau le aku..procastinator macam nak rak..sampai raya tahun depan pun belum tentu di pos..haha

10/01/2006 12:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home