Friday, September 29, 2006

At Last

Here I am... sitting at my desk for the very last day... abusing work computer system again. Life is grand.

I have a few tasks to finish and then I'm going to clean up my desk and that will be that I guess.

It has been a very interesting few days... which I will update here once I have more time. I have ample time in my hands now!

I'm going to miss a lot of people here... and I'm going to miss coming here and enjoying the job that I do. But there are things that I will not miss...

Better get cracking I guess and say goodbye to S.600 at the end of the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peong said...

I am doing a happy last day at the job dance for you. My office mate is looking at me funny but thats his problem...

And very happy congrats to you and the rest of the toon army. Yay for Europe!

9/29/2006 02:27:00 pm  
Blogger aycookie said...

YAY yay YAY

9/30/2006 02:12:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home