Saturday, August 05, 2006

Photo Friday - Private

When I was in Amsterdam a couple of weeks ago (feels like forever now!), Jules took me to the Old Church. He said he wanted to show me something there. I was amazed as church is the last place that Jules would want to go to. When we got outside the church, he told me to look for something out of place and it could be anywhere outside the church.

It was a bronze sculptor on the pavement and considered to be a graffiti by the Dutch authority. It's a hand clutching a breast... which I think is a private moment and perfect for Photo Friday!

6 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

I think you just gave some people more ammunition for 'worshipping' the Boobies...haha! :D

8/05/2006 02:14:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

nothing wrong with worshipping boobies! i've got a pair... yes come and worship them! OK... it's more to the flat side... but i still have a pair! *grin*

8/05/2006 06:02:00 pm  
Blogger aycookie said...

cun2~~

8/06/2006 01:11:00 pm  
Anonymous lyndt said...

right on sisters! i quite like mine even though kat msia susah mau cari size ..hehe

8/07/2006 10:53:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

reply to ayu:
apa yang cun? gambar ke, your boobies? LOL

reply to lyndt:
count your blessings darling... in this instance a pair of them!

8/07/2006 01:21:00 pm  
Anonymous lyndt said...

i am, i am esp. when i see ppl who are so desperate to 'up' their otherwise perfect boobies. Lucky me :P

8/07/2006 01:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home