Friday, August 18, 2006

Photo Friday - Friend

I thought this challenge would be difficult... because who would I choose? Not that I have many friends. I have a lot of acquaintances but I'm quite choosy about friends.

But it wasn't as difficult as I thought because the first person that came to my head (apart from my mom and Jules) was my little sister.

She might be 15 years younger than me... but she is the best... and she is the bestest friend that I could ever wish for! I love you babes...

3 Comments:

Blogger aycookie said...

oiiiiii siiiisss.wahhhh glamerrrrr nyeeee ayuuu nowwww...bes kan jadik kak ati.sbb kak ati ader glamour sistah.ME!weeheee..i put up a photo of my friends.tu jadik photo friday je la..weeeeee

i love you to babe!

8/18/2006 03:04:00 pm  
Blogger aycookie said...

kak aida kat sbelah tu tak dpt glamer lak

8/18/2006 03:05:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

aida kan tak suka kena ambik gambar dia. kalau dengan dia kena candid je!

heard about your paint *wink*

8/18/2006 03:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home