Monday, August 14, 2006

A Note For Ayu

Hello babes...

No, I haven't forgotten what I promised you. When I was in Amsterdam, I did get you a pair of Vans. It's just that I haven't thought of how to get them to you!
I don't want to post it just in case the postman decides that he needs some new comfortable shoes to wear! OK... that's not fair to postmen/women. I just don't want it to get lost! Maybe I could send it via registered post and someone will have to sign it... but that still does not guarantee it to arrive at your end.

Do you have any idea on what we should do so you could enjoy your pair of Vans?

In the mean time... at least you get to look at them!
hugs!!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Squatter said...

Vans is an 80s branch. I guess retro is here to stay.

8/15/2006 02:14:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

never knock the old stuff...

8/15/2006 09:29:00 am  
Anonymous ayu said...

hehey.never trust malaysian postmen/women
hehe..send em to my college here!or home!im going to have my hols on 2nd sept..kalo before tu,boleh je send kat kolej..nanti i kutip kat pejabat..huhuhuh...wah..nak pakai nak pakai

8/15/2006 11:05:00 am  
Anonymous aycookie said...

no fun only looking at them!i wanna wear emmm!

8/15/2006 11:08:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

OK... are you sure you want me to post them? if you do then i'll do a recorded delivery or something to mom's house... since you're going home for holidays. how long will that be for?

8/15/2006 11:31:00 am  
Blogger aycookie said...

a week of hols!weeeeeeee..cannot wait!

8/15/2006 01:31:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

ceh! bestnye cuti! OK.. nanti kak ati pikir camne nak hantar the Vans!

hugs!!

8/16/2006 06:31:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home