Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Who, How, Where, When

I was told something this morning. Even though the outcome from what was told to me was what I want to hear... I just don't understand what (not) happened. And now my head is spinning thinking about what led to it to (not) happen in the first place. It can't be just that easy... But then I was told the rest is not important... not important to whom? Shouldn't I make the decision on what I think is important and what is not? Maybe I'm being a girl because I want to know who, how, where, when... If that's the case, I am a girl and I need to know. Did it (not) happen recently? What led to it to (not) happen? All of a sudden I don't feel secure.

6 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

You're starting to sound as vague as I do. Anyway, should you need an extra 'shoulder' to cry on, you know how to get me.

Hugs back to you. I'll explain my predicament when I can next email you.

Take care. Lots of love and hugs!

7/19/2006 09:30:00 am  
Anonymous ayu said...

napeee???tak paham

7/19/2006 12:32:00 pm  
Blogger Rrramone said...

Hmmm. I'm very lost. Any more detail?

7/19/2006 03:18:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to raven:
thanks babes... you know the same goes to you if you need a shoulder to lean/cry on and an ear to bend!

reply to ayu:
kak ati pun tak paham!

reply to rrramone:
don't worry... i'm lost too and wish i had more details!!

reply to all 3:
if i find any more news... you 3 will be the first to know! but i think i was more confused than anything else. tell me something first thing i open my eyes... it takes me an hour to digest, the whole day to work it out and in the end find it's not worth worrying about!

hugs to all of you!!!

7/20/2006 06:35:00 am  
Anonymous Nina said...

Yati, you are MAD!!!!!!!!!
Of course it is not you. Jeez, most of my friends are freaking out thinking it is them! Goodness me.

I am looking forward to Monday!
Nx

7/20/2006 09:05:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

reply to nina:
at last you realise my madness!!

fingers crossed i'll be with you on monday!

hugs!!

7/20/2006 03:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home