Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pat and Vic and St Tropez

Last week, Pat went over to St Tropez with her Vic and her aunt to visit her cousin (her aunt's son).

I alway miss Pat when she is not about! I look forward to her coming into my office everyday... and we have a good ole chatter! Or if by lunch time I haven't seen her, I'll go and hunt her down in her office for a good ole chatter!

I love listening to her stories and when she came back from St Tropez... I was so eager to listen to her stories and begged for photos! I've never been to St Tropez, you see...

And I have to say that I was really impressed with the picture they took! I've asked for Pat's permission to put the photos up on my blog... and if the topic is right in Photo Friday, to enter them there. Pat and Vic will be famous! OK... not famous... but everybody around the world would be able to enjoy their photos too!

Below are my 2 favourite photos from their holiday in St Tropez!

The above is the picture of the door to their room at Pat's cousin's house leading to the swimming pool... and below is her aunt having a snooze with Pat's cousin's doggie... aren't they sweet... bless them

I'll be heading to Amsterdam after work on Friday. It won't be as glamourous as St Tropez... but I know Jules and I will have a wonderful time and I really can't wait to see Nina and baby Milla again!

2 Comments:

Anonymous ayu said...

wahhh..jenjalan je yerrr

7/17/2006 05:07:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

reply to ayu:
mana ada jalan banyak :-p

7/17/2006 06:57:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home