Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Of Zizou and Blogs

As expected, everyone was talking about the Zinedine Zidane's (Zizou) incident in the World Cup final. They kept saying that they can't believe someone of his caliber can lose his temper... and I was thinking... He IS only human.

The news and newspapers are saying that Materassi (the guy he headbutted) called Zizou's mom a whore and stuff like that, and the fact that his mom was taken ill that day, he just lost it.

What ever his reason is, somehow, I admire him more now than ever! He has balls! The guy who would not involve himself in any politics going on around him, the guy who manages his temper better than other footballer... turned around and headbutted an Italian player! No hiding!

Other players either fouled another player badly, or like Rooney seems like accidentally kicking another players balls, or like Beckham still on the ground and kicked an Argentinian backside... errr... hoping that the referee wouldn't see it?

Not Zizou... how honest was he? On his feet... turned around... and headbutted! You're the man Zizou!!!

It is a shame that he won't be playing international football any longer...

OK... that's the last of my entry on the World Cup!

On blogs...

2 people I know have decided to start blogging!!! My fella Jules and my mate Danni.

Jules' blog is a bit geeky... at the moment he's talking a lot about his rendering! I think his stuff is quite cool... but then... he's my fella and he knows that I think he's work is cool! *wink* I do think that he should put his stuff on Illustration Friday... Like the work he did with me on Rain.

As should Danni! She photoshopped me a flower! *grin* I think Danni started her blog like me... for therapy... words do help!

And now that my Jules is blogging, he's getting all geeky about it and I think I'll be moving my blog again sometime in the future! *wink*

Updated 12th July at 16:24

Woooooo hooooooo!!! More people I know have started blogging!! Miss Wonderland herself, Alice, posted her first blog today!! Well done girl!

And I discovered that the meanest... the coolest... Mr Convenor that we all lovingly know as dq... has a blog too! As I told him, there goes my plan on a 15 year trip to the bahamas sponsored by the money I earned off blackmailing him! Now that he has a blog, everything will be out in the open! But... I wasn't going to blackmail him anyway cause he did win a silver medal for sparring at the British TAGB Taekwon-do Championships in Coventry last year! Like I dare to inflict anything towards him!!

Anyway... to the both of you... I look forward to reading your life adventures! That's me being Little Miss Nosey!

4 Comments:

Anonymous ayu said...

helooooo...things makin teruk..right now the admin tak daftarkan 2 kelas!siot je.ape punye admin!(kalo kak ti jd admin kat cni sure sumer lancar)
weeken ni quite busy.nk blik umah abg pon cannot!!ade sukan on saturday,mlm ade mlm kebudayaan,and ahad pulak got the whole day full of ceramah..im still in my orientasi!i slalu online ni pon sbb nk tgk updates on my classes!waaaaaaa..sedey tauu takde kelas..org len dah blaja!!!

7/12/2006 10:28:00 am  
Blogger Cheeky said...

Haha jules was bound to be a bit geeky.... same as pauls would be if he started one.

7/12/2006 11:17:00 am  
Blogger Rrramone said...

I'm with you, I like the honesty of his head butt. :-)

7/13/2006 12:24:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

reply to ayu:
chill babes... everything will be fine! *big hug*

reply to cheeky:
jules is offended that i called his blog geeky!! check it out and back me up girl...

reply to rrramone:
yup... a head butt is as honest as anyone can get!

7/13/2006 06:35:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home