Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Me Little Sister

I have to say that my sister is just the best! She always manage to cheer me up even though she's on the other side of the planet! All she has to do is squeek and I'll smile!

Came into work this morning to an inbox full of e-mails that makes my blood bubbles. This is definitely not the way to start my day. After going through all of them and replying to each in a very polite and constructive manner, it was hard, and doing odd little tasks here and there, I thought I'd go and check my hotmail e-mail and see whether I got any nice e-mails from anybody... and there it was... and e-mail saying that my little sister has left a comment on my blog.

She's in her first few weeks of university and hating it! After such a long time of being absent, this morning when I woke up, I noticed that she's put up 2 new post on her blog! You can't imagine how happy I was! OK... so what if both blogs where complaining about the university she's in at the moment. It was just nice to get some news off her!

When I received her comment at work, it made the day bearable.

I do love the randomness of her comments. She'll just writes what ever she wants whether or not it relates to my blog! On her comment, she was complaining about the administration in her university and that if I was the administrator there everything would run smoothly and she'll be in her classes! Bless her... They forgot to put her name down on some classes so she couldn't start her studies. Damn right I wouldn't have let that happen! I would want the students to suffer so I always make sure that they are put down for all the classes and lectures and anything extra!

I really can't believe that she's in university now! When I left for England, she was a wee little girl... she was 5. And now she's all grown up and I can't help but be proud of her. I always tell people that she's my baby. I did use to look after her when she was a baby.

I'd come back from school and look after her when mom goes to work (mom was a teacher and teached in the afternoon). I had to study for my SPM (O-levels equivalent) but my sister will not stop crying until I put her on my tummy. There she slept for hours while I did my revision.

I wish I was there when she was growing up. I missed all of that... and I miss her loads!

Ayu & MeThis drawing was done in the KLCC aquarium in KL when I was in Malaysia last November. We had 2 drawings done. This was our favourite and I let her keep it. Hope it's hanging somewhere in her room at the university.

I spent some time with her last November in her college. We went shopping, we went to the movies, we went to the aquarium and we had fun! She is part of the reason why I have my yearly Malaysian visits... even if it's just to see her for 5 minutes. She ain't heavy... she's my little sister.

5 Comments:

Anonymous ayu said...

ahhahahahahhahaha...you are soooo funny!!!best ek dgr org bebel papeje...hihihhihihi..thanks sis!!!i really miss you lots!ok,next tyme i tulis blog sppy2 sket..huhuhhuu..come to upm lah after ni lak ek..more beautiful than UM..ngeh3...miss you miss you miss you!thanks for writing about me in this entry..rase special lak..ehhehhe..len kali ayu tules pasal kak ati lak..hehehe

7/13/2006 02:54:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

reply to ayu:
of course you're special! and don't you let anybody say that you are not! errr... and if you decide to write about me... be nice, OK? *biggest hug*

7/13/2006 06:39:00 am  
Anonymous lyndt said...

cepat je ek dah besau panjang..dulu selalu tag along bila kita gi 'buat2 main tennis tapi tak pandai2' lepas spm just to sit or kutip bola..
hv a good uni life kat upm ayu!

7/13/2006 08:48:00 am  
Anonymous ayu said...

buat ape nak 'be nice'
wanabe 'jahat2'
muahahhaha(evil laugh)

7/14/2006 07:22:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

reply to lyndt:
I think you're thinking of Yana... but then dua-dua dah besar panjang dah oi!

reply to ayu:
i don't think there's much 'bad' things you could say about me :-p

7/14/2006 02:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home