Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Is It Good News? My Head Is Spinning

I just got off the phone from Jules... the plan that we had about relocating to Sydney has been dashed now...

But he's been offered another country to relocate to... and now my head is in a spin! The thing is I do want to leave London... but I'm not sure if that country is where I want to go to!

I couldn't really talk because one of the managers was in my office...

I'm home now... the above was written around 16:30BST.

My head is still spinning from the news Jules told me. OK... We won't be going to Sydney... that bit I understand...

He then asked me where else would I want to live... well... it wasn't Amsterdam... It was a country in the far east... Do I want to live there?

I do want to live near my family... it would be easier for me to find a job with my experience and all...

But how would Jules cope? How would WE cope?

I guess it's something that we will have to talk about soon...

And I need to talk to my little sister...

4 Comments:

Anonymous lyndt said...

you'll find a way to make it work like always *smile*
plus, it'll be nice to have you nearby for once *grin*

7/08/2006 05:14:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

reply to lyndt:
you know me well! it would be nice wouldn't it? *grin*

7/08/2006 03:36:00 pm  
Anonymous ayu said...

hey.im havingorientation for 3 freaking weeks.ni curik2 10mins tgk comp kt library.cannot bukak frenster n mspace here tp can bukak yer page so i browse thru kejap..if u wan anything..call me!!!b4 8 in the morning ang\d t\after 12 midnight...tak suke la cni..too rushin'2..call me sis.tell me the details.tak smpt nk bbce your page btol..ni pon gotta rush..ade taklimat in 5 mins but i rase i kene tinggalkan u a msg here so ere i am...muahhhhhhhh
p/s pindah ane?
msg je pon boley kan(sms)

7/10/2006 03:57:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

reply to ayu:
it's so good to hear from you again! missing you loads! i will try to call you one of these days! chin up... thingw will be OK for you!

hugs!!

7/10/2006 01:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home