Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Illustration Friday - Sticky

Actually I'm going to cheat here as I can't seem to find any ideas on how to paint sticky!

The doodles below are obviously not sticky... BUT if the manager ever find out what I do during the meetings, I would be in a STICKY SITUATION!

I wrote the post below about 5 minutes ago... so this is an edit *wink*

Doodles Meeting

Most of the meetings that I have to go to I find them pretty boring. I don't mind if the meeting is a productive meeting... what I can't stand is when a meeting is organised just for the sake of having a meeting! Then the meeting is just a waste of time, in my opinion!

To entertain myself, usually I just sit and doodle. I found some tucked away on my desk yesterday when I came back from a meeting (which I unfortunately did not doodle)...
Chair Doodle Lamp Doodle
Water Drops Doodle
Dress Doodle
Bunch of Bic Pens DoodleI do wish that I had found more... but I must have just crumpled most of the papers that I doodle in and dropped them in the recycling box on the way out of the meeting room! But not to worry... there will be more meetings... and more doodle time! *grin*

3 Comments:

Anonymous vatyma said...

I really dig this illustration friday thing.
So the subject is "sticky" isn't it?

hmm..lemme check my doodles ;)

7/05/2006 02:31:00 pm  
Anonymous seb said...

Draw a post-it note.

It's sticky enough!

7/05/2006 10:37:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to vatyma:
go and find your doodles girl!

reply to seb:
why don't you do it and send it to IF... it's your idea!

7/06/2006 06:58:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home