Monday, July 17, 2006

Illustration Friday - Sacrifice

This is my entry for this week's topic on Illustration Friday. It's not very cheery, is it? But that's how I feel at the moment.

Although I received a great news from mom... and that I won the competition at rrramone's blog... I just feel a bit down at the moment...

But I do have a story to tell about this picture. I got into work in the morning and scanned this picture... as it was coming up on the screen, one of the academics that I find are really gentle and sweet came in and asked me to scan something for him... I did notice him looking at my screen as he handed me the document. When he left, I looked at my screen in horror! The picture was still up! I don't think I'll be seeing him anytime soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger melanienyc said...

he must have been horrified! :)

7/17/2006 08:30:00 pm  
Blogger Rrramone said...

Hope you cheer up soon. :-)

7/17/2006 09:29:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to melanienyc:
i think he was! he didn't come up to get his documents off me and when i went down to give it to him, his office was shut! or maybe i'm just getting paranoid..

reply to rrramone:
i will do... if you draw me something nice! *grin*

7/18/2006 06:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home