Thursday, June 29, 2006

A Stranger...

After being locked up for so long recuperating from man flu and getting a bit bored with cutting off the split end from each hair on my head, I decided to go and get some food.

I love food shopping!! Going to the farmers' market, supermarket, corner shop or even shopping for it online! I love food! No way I can deny that... and no, lil sis ayu... let me emphasise again; I am not fat, I've got big bones! And that statement goes to you to s_d!

I bought too much grocery for me to carry on my own at my weak state!! As usual, I can't help myself and buy everything that's presented in front of me! It was a track carrying everything to the bus stop! But hooray me! I got there.

Got on the bus... and the journey home on the bus was as usual uneventful.

Got to my stop... rang the bell. Ding!

I walked towards the back door... it opened... and I jumped off! AND... I dropped my bunch of flowers!

Oh no!

A girl by the door picked it up to pass it to me... BUT the door closed and the bus moved away! Everyone was telling the bus driver to stop... but I knew he won't... because it was a double red line area... and bus drivers just don't stop for anybody for what ever reason!

So, I thought... hey... I know someone will enjoy the flowers... so no big deal. They were pretty and in my favourite purple colour! I wasn't that bothered..

I crossed the street and started walking home... stopped after a few steps to adjust the load and when I looked up, there was this guy walking towards me with my bunch of flowers!!! I was like thinking 'Wow!! This is just like in the movies!'

"Your flowers... from a stranger", he said...

Should have I replied 'You rescued my flowers... you are the so kind mister' in Cowboy-Indian movie style... but I just stood there and smiled... and thanked him soooooo many times!

He really didn't have to jump off the bus at the next stop and tried to find me to give me my flowers back... but he did... because of that he had to walk back to the bus stop and wait for another bus to continue his journey...

And I thought chivalry doesn't exist in this world any longer... how wrong was I?

What happened to me today made me smile and think that... There are nice people around and I don't even have to look for them...

3 Comments:

Blogger aycookie said...

WOW!kalo kat mesia,jgn harap la

6/30/2006 04:18:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to aycookie:
takkan ler teruk sangat! kalau ayu, ayu tak tolong ke?

hugs!!

6/30/2006 04:37:00 pm  
Blogger aycookie said...

kalo ayu,ayu amek je bunge tu
malas nk kejar org..heheeh
saket kaki nanti;)
you know me lah,im soooo lazy

7/01/2006 02:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home