Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Picture for Rrramone to Draw

Rrramone... I really hate putting my photos up... but since it's me who has been pestering you to draw me I guess you do have to know a bit how I look like. Why you can't go with my ninja bee name and work on that, I will never understand. But then you're the artist so you have you quirks. So here's a photo of me taken a few years ago when I'm still nice and thin! Cat_Haloween2004It was taken Haloween 2004. I was suppose to be a cat! (Still am a bit upset over Tina's death yesterday) Hope this is enough. Now you could draw me... right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Delaleuverses said...

That's a very nice pic of you, great smile and keep on smiling I know it's a little hard right now

6/22/2006 09:30:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to delaleuverses:
thanks again! if rrramone decides not to draw me... as he said i tricked him! MOI? *grin*... you could paint me when you've moved to your new place!

6/23/2006 06:49:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home