Friday, June 23, 2006

Photo Friday - Health

This is the first and maybe the only entry from me to Photo Friday!

I go to the site now and again to check out all the wonderful and gorgeous photos from people all around the world! I'm not much of a photographer even though I have my digi cam in my bag and snap whatever that fancy everytime I go out... or even in the flat! But I do love beautiful photos...

Anyway, I was looked at this week's challenge and thought, 'Hah! Health! I'm having the worse hay fever I've ever had this year... which keeps triggering my asthma... Health! I don't think I have any to spare this year!'

Then I looked to my right... and there was a packet of fags with my inhaler on top of it... and I thought that is a picture of health... my health! Always have an inhaler next to your packet of fags as you never know when you're going to need it!

So here it is... my entry which I call Fag & Breath! Fags & Breath

5 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

Is that your mouse next to your fags and inhaler? I love your mouse! I just bought one with black paw prints against a white background but I absolutely adore your mouse!! I wish we had mouses (mice?) like that here :(

6/24/2006 11:56:00 am  
Blogger aycookie said...

aiya.dah tau oko buat saket.buat agi.pdn muke..muahahaha

6/24/2006 04:00:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to raven:
yup... it's me bee mouse!! lol... i get the hint! remind me again when your birthday is and i'll get you one! *wink*

reply to aycookie:
oi! tunjuklah kesian sikit! tengah lelah ni tau!

6/25/2006 08:39:00 am  
Blogger Raven said...

Me birthday is January 21st. Haha! I didn't mean it to be a hint but having one would be great!
No cats by any chance? ;) Oh, sorry to hear about your Tina.

6/25/2006 12:06:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to raven:
ehem... of course it's not a hint *wink*
i'll keep my eyes out for a kiddie mouse for you! maybe i'll post it earlier as your belated engagement present! *grin*

6/25/2006 12:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home