Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Missing England Shirt

Woke up this morning to Jules scrambling looking for his England top.

Yes, England starts their bid for the World Cup today! It is England vs. Paraguay.

Jules has a work thing today. He's going carting and then watch the match with his workmates. I have the flat to myself today!!! YES!!

So when we got up, the first thing he did was to look for his England shirt. I told him that all his football tops are in the drawer, third from the top! But of course, the WHITE England top is not there. Why he can't wear the RED England top just baffles me. I don't know what happened to the white top. I haven't seen it for ages! For all I know it's still in one of the boxes in the basement which he still hasn't unpacked since we moved in here!

He just wore a non-England t-shirt and went out sulking! It must be my fault that it's not here!! I guess, that will be my mission for the day! Finding his bleeding white England top!!

The doorbell rang after half hour of him leaving... and there was a delivery for me. And the delivery guy was wearing a RED England top. I really don't see the fuss over what colour top you're wearing! It's still the same team!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home