Monday, June 26, 2006

Man Flu

It's not enough that I'm suffering from blocked nose, red itchy eyes due to hay fever; Darth Vader's breathing exercised due to my asthma; I now suffer from the dreaded MAN FLU!

Yes... shudder and scream and run away with fright! It is not a lovely sight! (OMG!!! I rhymed!!!)

I've suffered cold before but this time it's worse because I have my hay fever and breathing problems on top of it... so since it's worse that usual, I'm calling it man flu as I really can't do much but do light things... like sleep!

Usually, even though I'm ill, I'll still be pottering about doing some cleaning, painting and food shopping. This time... I just want to rest! Basic symptom of man flu I think! Most guys think they are actually on their death bed when they contract man flu.

I got it off Jules... but bless him... apart from not being able to leave the flat for 4 days... he didn't really make a big deal about it... unlike most men!

I've had enough of being ill!

So... here I am... feeling sorry for myself... and wonder is this how men feel when they contract the dreaded man flu!

3 Comments:

Blogger aycookie said...

asek saket ni.nape?

6/26/2006 03:09:00 pm  
Blogger Delaleuverses said...

That's a funny term, man flu? great description, lol

6/26/2006 06:27:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to ayu:
entah tak tau kenapa. i think my body is trying to say something! i just don't know what!

reply to delaleuverses:
you've never heard of man flu??!! lucky you! it must be that you've never contracted it! *wink*

6/27/2006 01:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home