Sunday, June 04, 2006

Frustrating Times - Non-Uploading Photos

Since Thursday 1st June 13:56hours, I haven't been able to upload photos on my blog!!

It is really frustrating!! I've followed all the advice on Blogger. I've e-mailed support and given them a complete description of my problem and I just got the normal please wait and be patient reply. Yes... I've been patient since Thursday!!!

I've joined the Google group for blogger-help and discussing the issues with other users. Although it's a relief to know that I'm not the only one, it is still frustrating! Though some of the users seem to be able to upload photos again, nobody seem to know what is wrong!! Some clues would be nice.

I've found a way of putting up a photo if I put it online somewhere else through composing on html. That means fiddling with coding. Although I know a bit of coding, the reason I chose blogger is so that I don't have to do any coding. If I wanted to do coding, I'd create my own website!

And through blogger-help, I've been reading of ways and tricks that other users been trying and succeeding. I guess I will try that next!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous ayu said...

huhuhu..coding snang gak...copy paste copy paste...gune photobucket pleng senang..user friendly

6/05/2006 01:56:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

ayu - memanglah senang tapi lagi senang if their uploading system works! pening kepala!

6/05/2006 07:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home