Thursday, June 01, 2006

Even Weed Produces Beautiful and Colourful Flowers

Think my last post was a bit too dark and to revealing...

So on a lighter and more like the yati that everyone knows note, I was going to do the garden today as it is 1st June and in my head the first day of summer! But it's starting to go cloudy and if the weather forecast is right, it will rain... so I'll wait for a bit. Weekend is suppose to be baking at 23C compared to 16C today

When I was out there, I wanted to start with pulling out some weed... But seeing the flowers with bumblebees hovering over them, I just didn't have the heart... instead I took photos and postpone my decision to weed the garden!

Purple Weed Flower
Bunga Taik Ayam
Yellow Bells Weed

Compare them with the flowers that I bought yesterday...Pink Flowers

The weed flowers are just as beautiful if not more...

2 Comments:

Anonymous seb said...

Everything is better when it's whild ;)

6/02/2006 08:32:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

seb - while? child? wild? wild child!!!

6/03/2006 09:41:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home