Thursday, June 29, 2006

And Drew Me Rrramone Did...

A couple of weeks ago, I went to rrramone's blog just to check out his drawings... I do really love looking at them as they are fun to look at! And the confidence of each pen stroke that I will never possess and how he makes it look so simple but intricate at the same time... Anyway, on one of his post, he drew a room somewhere in the world and asked us fellow bloggers to guess... I didn't take it seriously and just gave a silly answer.

BUT... when I realised that the winner would get a picture drawn... how I begged! Seriously I did! I don't like begging but I wanted to have my picture drawn by rrramone! On each e-mail I sent him I worded everything carefully... you know boys, they have to think that it's their idea *wink*

In the end he said that he doesn't know how I look like... so I put a photo of me up on my blog... basically, in the end he had no excuse... well... he does... he could have said that I didn't win the competition!

I pestered and pestered and pestered... think he got a bit annoyed and told me to 'hold my horses'... and voila! Today, when I was yet awaken rudely by my coughing stint again, I went and had a look on hotmail and saw that rrramone left a comment on my blog telling me to check his blog! And there it was... a drawing of me!!!

I will put up the picture once I've got his permission as it is his work of art... but for now... have a look at his wonderful portraits of the winners minus me! Well... I was the only person who didn't win that got drawn *grin*

update at 14:05
Rrramone gave his permission to put his drawing of me up here!! But that does not give you any excuse to not go to his blog site!

Now... enjoy rrramone's masterpiece!
rrrmone's sketch of me!

7 Comments:

Anonymous vatyma said...

lol, you're so funny,

I'll have to bookmark you.
btw you look so pretty in both the real photo and rrrramones sketch :)

6/29/2006 10:57:00 am  
Blogger yati said...

reply to vatyma:
thanks! *grin* i do try not to be funny... but i guess (and admit) I just can't help myself! i'm just glad that some people enjoy my erratic thoughts!

thanks for the compliments... rrramone's sketches are just too cool... hence the pestering! i love his drawing of you too!

6/29/2006 02:57:00 pm  
Blogger aycookie said...

i like his drawing too!echeah.mmg la lawa gamba tu,kan tu zaman kak ati kuros gella???dah gmok lom??gnokk cepat2!kak ati jadik obese gle ek nanti so next time jumpe ayu nanti ayu akan jadik 'the thinner one'..muahahhaha..masak2 byk2 lagi n makan byk2 lagi..huuhuhu
im sooooo fat!hate it but im too lazy to exercise.takley wat pape..ehhehehe!
sis.i wanna to participate in photofriday gak lah...mcm bes!

6/29/2006 03:07:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to ayu:
so you should! just go to the site and wait for the topic and start snapping! the photos there are good, aren't they? so make me proud! *wink*

hugs!!

p.s. i'm not fat... i just have big bones! :-p cheeky girl!

6/29/2006 03:33:00 pm  
Blogger aycookie said...

i think im going to take photos according to the weekly topic BUT im not going to send em lah.simpan kat blog je for our tatapan;) takot la.org len amek gamba gempak2,ayu gune camera phone je

6/29/2006 05:51:00 pm  
Anonymous S_D said...

its different i'll give him that...

oh and yati...big bones...poo excuse girl ;)

6/29/2006 05:58:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to aycookie:
i'll get you a digi cam! soon! can't have your talent wasted away girl!

reply to s_d:
shut up! i am big boned!

6/29/2006 08:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home