Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm a Little Bee

I didn't make my way to work until 11am!! Lucky me!! Well, I did have a doctor's appointment. I need drugs!!! Give me drugs!!! And the doctor gave me a perscription!! YEAY!!! And so he should because my hay fever is worse than ever this year!! I wake up at around 2am sneezing for 5 minutes! And it's hard to fall asleep again! All I want is to sleep the night through without having to sneeze! Hopefully this drug will work! I wonder how much it will cost... I hope not an arm and a leg! Hmmmm.... how much do I have left in the bank!! I better tell Jules I need some money. *grin* It is for his well being too! *grin*

I always have my ipod with me when I go out ever since Jules gave it to me for my birthday. It is my new best friend! Plus there's a slot in the case (Jules got me a pink case to go with my ipod... I chose the colour as protection against boy theiving the case) for my oyster card (travel card for bus and tube)! So if I want to travel, I better not forget my ipod!

Sitting in the tube, just staring at things... there's not much to stare at in the tube. After reading the same advertisment for the thousandth time, you can start composing jingles in your head! I was staring because it was too late to get a copy of the Metro. They tend to disappear around 9am!

Whilst counting the lines on my hand... and losing count and having to start again, suddenly my ipod decided to play a tune that I haven't heard for a long time. MY TUNE!!

It's a Red Hot Chilli Pepper song but I doubt many people took notice of it. It's called Pea and I swear the first time I heard it I thought he said Bee... so it has to be my song. Have a look at the first verse:

I'm a little pea (bee)
I like the sky and the tree

Sweet or what? Bet you're thinking now way this is a RHCP song. Trust me it is...

I'm a teeny tiny little ant
Checking out this and that


Well... as ants do

I am nothing
So you have nothing to hide

And I'm a pacifist
So I can fuck you shit up


Oh yes... now you say... this sounds more like RHCP

Oh yeah.... I'm small
Oh yeah.... I'm small


Yup... everyone keep saying how small I am and how I argued that in Malaysia I am tall!!!

Fuck you asshole
You homophobic redneck dick
You're big and tough and macho
You can kick my ass


And I do get that all the time. People taking advantage of my niceness and kick me right down to repay me.

So fucking what
So fucking what


Exactly... I get up. Dust myself. And move on.

8 Comments:

Anonymous ayu said...

wehhh..since wen u ade ipod.how come you didnt tell me????sob sob..ehehh...yg mane satu kakti ader?remember,jgn tinggalkan dlm teksi mcm ayu tau..huhu

5/25/2006 01:33:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

ayu - tertekan dua kali ke? your comment came up twice :-p

kak ati tak bagi tau ke pasal ipod. sorrylah! kak ati puny hitam yang colour screen :) tak boleh tinggal teksi punya!!

5/25/2006 03:31:00 pm  
Anonymous S_D said...

I'm a teeny tiny little semut..

im surprised actually...yati...swearing?

tut tut

5/25/2006 04:51:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

s_d - if you notice those swear words are in the song... it's not part of my words :-p me??!! swear??!! never *fluttering eyelashes*

5/25/2006 07:48:00 pm  
Anonymous ayu said...

ouh..nano nano..lawa2...itam yg lagi senang tinggal..gelap...ingatkan seat keter...ehehhehehe..a'ah tertekan 2 kalis..ehehhe

5/26/2006 01:22:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

ayu - bukan nano lah! ipod yang terbaru tu.. 30G! Hitam tapi case merah jambu, mana boleh hilang :-p

5/26/2006 02:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Julesd (yes, the guy from the radio. check www.global6.net) said...

Yes I do want PIE.

5/26/2006 05:49:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

sweetheart.. think you meant to put that comment on my kofte post :-p

5/26/2006 06:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home