Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dolphins Are Gay Sharks

I wished that I had come up with that caption! I was in Camden market once and found a stall that promotes their dislike and distrust towards dolphins! It is the best way of explaining how I feel towards dolphins. Some people think that I hate dolphins. I don't hate them, I just don't like them and I don't trust them either! So of course I bought the shirt and he gave me a badge to go with it! Right on brother!

'But they are soooooooooooooo cute' I hear you say. My response to that will be 'So??!!' I don't like clowns, therefore, I don't like dolphins! I'm sorry... they smile too much... NO! They smirk actually! I don't trust people who smile too much... so, since dolphins smirk all the time, no way am I going to put my trust in them!!

I saw a programme on TV not long ago called 'The Dark World of Dolphins' or something like that. Watching it made me feel that I was right all along! Sure they look 'cute' but they are nothing but gay orgy loving calf killing peadophiles! Was that a bit too harsh? Well, that's my opinion and I think I have the right to voice it. People don't want to believe that cute things can do bad things. When we think of paedophiles, we think of creepy old perverts. 2 times out of 5, I bet they are not!

Trust dolphins? No way. Now with sharks... what you see is what you get!

I was watching a programme on sharks this afternoon. Well, it was last week's programme, but TV can be so cool sometimes and I can watch some week old programme and pause and forward whenever I want to! Brilliant! Skip all the advertisements!

The programme was called 'Perfect Shark'. I have to admit I wouldn't want to swim with them but I love them and am very fascinated by them. It talks a bit about the Great White shark, the bull shark, the whale shark, the basking shark, the hammerhead shark... It wasn't the best programme on sharks that I've seen but still it's just wonderful watching these amazing creatures.

I do believe that the Great White has been given so much bad publicity, especially due to the blockbuster 70's movie, 'Jaws'. In contrast to people's belief, it is the bull shark that attacks human the most and NOT the Great White. Even so, I don't blame the bull shark for attacking humans. Although they have great eyesight, they can still misjudge a shadow of a surfer to a seal. Easy mistake to make... I mistook a big woman swimming meters above me in the sea while I was scuba diving for a turtle!

And, what gets me is, when there's a shark attack, they will hunt the shark down and kill it!!! Excuse me... we kill more living things in the world, do we get hunted for this? We are encroaching into the unknown world of the deep blue where the shark is the main predator like we are the main predator of the dry land. When I visit another country, I always respect the rule of that country... Do we respect the sea? I have my doubts...

p.s.
I had a good think this morning (Sunday 14th May) and I have to admit, there is a type of dolphin that I like. They are called the orca or commonly known as the Killer Whale. They still have a tiny smirk... but they don't pretend to be cute... unless they're in captivity and/or the star of a movie.

4 Comments:

Anonymous ayuss said...

i will always be the vice president of 'wedontlikedolphinscoztheyaregaysharks' club
::smirk::

5/14/2006 04:51:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

aaaaaaawwwwwwww babes *hugs* and when i step down, you will be the director president ceo of the club!

5/14/2006 05:23:00 pm  
Anonymous matt said...

Hello, my sister's boyfriend runs that very camden stall (he can be found at this website).
P.S. I was looking for his site when I stumbled across yours.

6/20/2006 09:05:00 pm  
Blogger yati said...

reply to matt:
OMG!! I haven't been to Camden for a while! Glad to hear that he is still in business!! Let him know that I'm actively spreading his teaching to the world!

6/21/2006 07:09:00 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home